- Willis is right next to Lake Conroe, where you can rent a boat for a day on the lake. You can also have dinner and dance on the water by hopping on a Southern
- It’s near the beautiful Sam Houston National Forest for those that need their nature fix or want to go for a nice hike, bike, or camping trip.
- Speaking of camping, Willis is home to several campgrounds, with Sunset Harbor Resort, the Landing, and Thousand Trails just to name a few.
- Who doesn’t love the Gator Motorplex – stop by on a Saturday night with the family for a fun night of racing entertainment!
- Want to hit some pristine greens and test your swing? Look no further than the Texas National Golf Course on Club House Drive.
- If there isn’t enough time to go camping but you still want to enjoy the great outdoors, Willis is also home to many parks, including Charles Traylor Park and Pine Circle Park among others.
- Rich with history, Willis, Texas became a community when the Great Northern Railroad decided to run a track from Houston to Chicago. The Willis brothers donated their land in 1870 to the railroad and soon saw a prosperous community develop. The main crops of the time included tobacco, cash crops of cotton, watermelons, and tomatoes. By 2020, Willis will be celebrating 150 years of establishment!
- Let’s not forget about the Lone Survivor, Marcus Luttrell. Willis is hometown to the “Southern Boy,” who also attended Sam Houston State University!
- Willis is also home to the Hidden Gem Diner… no explanation needed.
Buying a compact car can be a fantastic choice, even for those with more than one passenger. While drivers who are used to large vehicles may find them cramped at first, there are many benefits to compact cars that make them well worth having a little less space. Here are a few reasons to buy a compact car from us here at Wiesner of Huntsville.
Compact cars are some of the most affordable models on the market thanks to their size and weight. Generally starting at under $20,000 for a near-top trim, compact cars are affordable to first-time buyers, families on a budget, and drivers who don’t need a large vehicle.
Arguably the best reason to buy a compact car, most drivers seek high fuel economy and few models meet their needs like compact cars. The 2017 Chevrolet Sonic, for example, earns up to an EPA-estimated 34 hwy mpg.
Despite popular belief, compact cars often come with plenty of pep that makes them fun to drive. While they may not be sports cars, a compact car can offer a thrilling ride all the same since they are so light.
The standard small sedan offers precision handling, especially if there’s a sport-based model, like the Sonic RS. The lightweight design offers a quick response time and a turbocharged engine can provide high fuel economy while putting plenty of power to the road.
No matter why you’re thinking about getting a new compact car, stop by our Huntsville, TX dealership to take one for a test drive today!