Your daily commute is stressful enough. Why do you want to test the limits of your blood pressure by driving like a madman? Maybe you don’t even know what kind of driver you’ve become. Unfortunately the other drivers around you don’t have the luxury to be in denial. If you’re unsure, here are a few signs you are an aggressive driver.
You might be an aggressive driver if:
- You never, ever slow down when the light turns yellow.
- Other drivers are constantly giving you dirty looks and flashing angry gestures.
- You often take it upon yourself to teach other drivers a lesson.
- You derive pleasure and laugh gleefully when you deliberately tailgate another driver.
- You feel it necessary to honk your horn more than once a week.
- You drive in ways that you would never want to instill in your children.
If any of this sounds like you, try leaving earlier for your destinations. And try making your commute more enjoyable with good music, podcasts or audiobooks. From all of us here at Wiesner of Huntsville, we hope you always stay safe and at peace out on the roads.