Among the many things to do and know about in Madisonville, TX these here are a few of our favorites.
- The most important part of any Texan’s road
trip,is stopping at bucc– eesfor beaver nuggets, or one’s favorite Texas barbeque.
world classCutting Horse Trainer Ronnie Nettles train his horses, and watch his Australian Cattle Dogs work at Nettles Country
- The birthplace of the East-Texas burger chain, TX Burger
- The Downtown Square offers plenty of options for home Décor, western wear, antiques, and more at the shops and eclectic boutiques
- Every October, This mushroom Mecca hosts their Annual mushroom festival, offering a 5k known as the “Shiitake 5k,” cooking
demonstrations and much more
- Built in 1904, the Woodbine is a Texas historic landmark that’s still welcoming guests for a stay in one of its eight suites, or a first-class meal in its restaurant. (It’s also rumored to be haunted but I don’t think we should publicize that in an ad campaign)
- Named for the petrified wood found and used on the property, Fossil Tree is a 162-acre working farm that offers a log cabin, fishing, birding, kayaking and biking on the grounds
- Madison County Museum offers you a chance to learn the history of Madison County, including the colorful background of the Madisonville Sidewalk Cattlemen’s Association
If you’re coming from around Madisonville drive down I-45 S and visit us at Wiesner of Huntsville in Huntsville, TX for your next Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac.